This customized and creative program allows you and your leadership team to learn or hone your basic to advanced training skills to take back to your own organizations and departments.
Examples of what you will learn, practice and perfect:
- Qualities of a good trainer
- Knowing your audience
- Getting participant expectations in advance
- Creating a safe environment
- The importance of preparation
- Creating the perfect agenda – and knowing when to throw it out.
- Ice Breakers, activities and initiatives
- Developing and honing presentation Skills
- PowerPoint Karaoke
- Knowing what to ask…and when to shut up
- Understanding the subtle and not so subtle nuances of “hecklers”
- Critical training skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- And more!
This program gives you and your team an opportunity to better understand what goes in to creating, facilitating and debriefing the perfect training.
In addition to learning and practicing theses skills, I’ll show the behind the scenes of the creation facilitation and debrief of the training I’ve created for you. You’ll get to see behind the curtain to have a better understanding of the reasons behind the agenda, the use of pretraining assessments, all of the preparation involved, the tools and supplies chosen and used (or not used) and why, what went according to plan and what was a “game day” change and more.